- 4 spring onions chopped
- 1 clove of garlic chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 100 g flat kale leaves chopped
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 100 g broccolini
- 4 large free-range eggs
- ½ a bunch of mint chopped
- 1/2 a bunch of dill chopped
- 40 g feta cheese
- In a large frying pan, add butter, cumin, oregano and coriander for 1 minute or until golden and fragrant.
- Add spring onion and garlic over medium-low heat until softened and golden.
- Add kale with the lemon juice, stirring while it wilts.
- Add the broccolini, season with salt and black pepper, then stir and cook for a further 2 to 3 minutes
- Crack the eggs into the pan and leave to cook for 2 to 3 minutes, then pop a lid on to steam the tops.
- Sprinkle mint leaves and dill, crumble feta on top and serve with chimichurri