Healthy Organic Chocolate
See post on Soaking grains & legumes to activate almonds
- 200 g raw organic cacao butter eg. Loving Earth Raw Cacao Butter
- 60 g raw organic cacao powder
- 100 g raw honey or pure maple syrup or rice malt syrup
- 100 g organic activated almonds chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste or natural extract
- 1/8 tsp fine sea salt
- See post on Soaking grains & legumes to activate almonds
- Chop cacao butter roughly with a knife on a chopping board, to approx. 1-2cm cubes. Place cacao butter into food processor. Process for about 30 seconds
- Melt cacao butter for 10 mins in a small saucepan, until all the cacao butter is melted.
- Add remaining ingredients to food processor and blend.
- Place baking paper on tray and sprinkle almonds evenly over tray. Pour chocolate mixture evenly over almonds.
- Immediately place in the freezer.