- 1 cup organic chickpeas soaked overnight with 1 teaspoon salt or 2 x 400g cans organic chickpeas
- 4 tablespoons organic tahini
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup organic extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Paprika for garnish
- Coriander for garnish
- If using fresh chickpeas soak by following the post soaking grains and legumes
- Rinse the chickpeas well in cold water and drain.
- Blend chickpeas, tahini, garlic, salt, lemon juice in food processor and slowly pour in the oil while it runs.