Roasted Balsamic Glaze for Vegetables
You can use so many vegetables with this glaze. For example, brussel sprouts, carrots, capsicum, onions.
Use a good quality extra virgin olive oil and don’t turn the heat higher than 180 degrees to avoid oxidative damage. Ideally, switch olive oil out for ghee or butter and save your extra virgin olive oil for salads. See our post on oils smoke points for more information
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- Mix ingredients together in a jar and pour over vegetables. Mix well to cover all surface area of the vegetables.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Duration of roasting depends on vegetable type